Mom and Dad Schaper June 26,2010

Mom and Dad Schaper June 26,2010
One of several "Pure Joy" moments for which I thank God!

My Baby Sister,Sharon Kay,her son,Michael

My Baby Sister,Sharon Kay,her son,Michael
Home at last,my dear Sis!

Ricky's Answer to high Fuel Bills

Ricky's Answer to high Fuel Bills
"Star Hollow Gas Reserve!"

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Special Honor to My Grandparents

In 1885,on New Years Day,my dad's parents,Richard Butler Day and Katie Clara James were united in marriage.My Grandma Day died before I was born.My sister,Connie shared these memories with me.She told me that she remembers Grandma with her big Bible in her lap on her front porch every day that she remembered her.She also remembered hearing our dad say,that as Grandma lay dying that she said,"I see a beautiful place full of beautifull flowers."Grandpa and Grandma Day,I honor your memories today and thank God for my heritage of faith.

No comments:

Followers

Day Children Early photo Collage

Day Children Early photo Collage

A true Echo from the Hollow

A true Echo from the Hollow
My niece,Evangeline Joy