Mom and Dad Schaper June 26,2010

Mom and Dad Schaper June 26,2010
One of several "Pure Joy" moments for which I thank God!

My Baby Sister,Sharon Kay,her son,Michael

My Baby Sister,Sharon Kay,her son,Michael
Home at last,my dear Sis!

Ricky's Answer to high Fuel Bills

Ricky's Answer to high Fuel Bills
"Star Hollow Gas Reserve!"

Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Star Holler girl is headed Home for few days

I am meeting up with my sister,Carolyn,to tend to Connie Sues grave as well as pay our respects to our dear little brother,Bobby.What a wonderful boy he was!How much we still miss him even though it has been 36 years.He was worthy of the the Miss!Plan to drop in on other family as well.Looking forward to breathing some Ozark air! Till next time,M.Ann

2 comments:

Arthur and Jessica said...

Hi, Aunt Margaret,
It's so good to read your comments. I miss ya'll. I tried to leave a comment before, but for some reason or other it wouldn't let me. I hope you have a good weekend with your family.
Love,
Jessica

Reese said...

Hi Mom! I hope you are soaking up some beautiful MO fall weather, in the holler. I have thought of you and said a prayer for you over the past few days. I miss you; and, I can't wait to hear from you...Hopefully, tomorrow. :-)

Love you more than you know!!

Followers

Day Children Early photo Collage

Day Children Early photo Collage

A true Echo from the Hollow

A true Echo from the Hollow
My niece,Evangeline Joy